Monday, February 15

Record Snowfall in Dallas!

Dallas had record snow fall this past week. Some places got up to 12" - TWELVE INCHES! I have never seen so much snow in my life! I also was not prepared for that much snow! Now I know why I should have bought those cute rain boots at Target! Also, gloves like these, you know fingerless gloves with optional mitten covers!

We got that 12" of snow, because it NEVER stopped! It continuously snowed all day! I went out that morning to get some shots, but the pictures looked blurry and not crisp like other snow pictures I have seen. It was because it was still snowing! It stopped snowing the next day, but the roads were worse then, so I was stuck at home.
Park in Mesquite
This is the field at the end of our street.
Dad's Oak tree in front of the house.
The neighbor's tree
Jake chasing a snow ball


Sophie is not a snow dog. She was placed her, she did not trek that far on her own.


Mom raking a "potty" spot.

This measurement was taken around 5:00p.m. It continued to snow until around 2:00a.m.



No comments: