So Saturday night we "sprung forward" and boy was Sunday a beautiful day for Daylight Savings Time. Jeremy and I went to Kellers on Northwest Hwy. Who knew that we would visit a place that Dad used to take us to when we were kids? I don't know how Kellers survives, any stranger driving down the street would have to be crazy to stop. But that place is just as popular today as it was 20 years ago. I even ran across an ad on craigslist that mentioned a lady who had worked there since 1978! I don't even know if Kellers has been around that long! Anyways, after lunch at Kellers with the top down, we went to my parents house to hang out. We ended up "supervising" Kelley while she cleaned her truck up in order to sell it. That is the cleanest that truck has been since she got it!
Work was work today. Nothing too exciting. I'm now home, waiting for dinner to be ready. No pictures today, just a boring post. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment